2020 New Vision - Clean-Cut Paint Edger
Cutting in Paint Can be Tedious and Time-consuming ... But Not Anymore!
Cut in Edges in Minutes, not Hours!
Clean-Cut Paint Edger technology will eliminate hours of tedious work required to tape and/or cut in by hand.
- ✅Greatly reduces the time spent applying masking tape
- ✅Paints 10-20 times faster than a sash brush
- ✅Cuts in a band that is 4" wide
- ✅Reduces the number of painters needed on a job by 50% or more.
- ✅Pays for itself in labor savings on the first day on the job.
- ✅Ensures that even painters with little or no experience can paint consistent, straight edges with no paint on the trim
- Roller holds a lot of paint, allowing you to paint 6-8 feet per load.
- Fine-Line Brush Paints precisely to the edge.
- No-Smear Shield keeps paint off the trim and adjacent walls.
- Brush Adjuster allows you to adjust the line as desired.
Invented by a professional painter to help his crews cut in paint edges faster and more consistently, the Clean-Cut Paint Edger has become a time saver for professional painters and homeowners alike. It is the only paint edger to use the patented combination of roller, shield, and brush.
Can be used to cut in the paint around:
- ✔️Ceilings (smooth, or textured such as orange peel or knockdown. Users with popcorn ceilings have had mixed results)
- ✔️Accent Walls
- ✔️Baseboards (needs a top edge that is 1/4" or wider for best results)
- ✔️Crown Molding (needs a bottom edge that is 1/4" or wider for best results)
- ✔️Chair Rail
- 1* Clean-Cut Paint Edger
- 2* Rollers
- 2* Brushes